Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TWELVETH

First, I want to say Happy 12.12.12 ,people! It’s the last repetitive day until the 4th century. I guess many babies are born today. It’s a special day though. I hope today will be a good day for me too. My wish for today is everything will turn out great. I usually don’t really pay attention on dates, but may be some of you do. So I just wish you the best (:

It’s almost Christmas! Do you feel the Christmas spirit I’m feeling right now ? It’s an annual feeling. I always get too excited for Christmas and New Year. I’m going to spend this Christmas with my big family and I’m just so happy. Even though I’m the only Christian in my family, we always celebrate Christmas and New Year together since I was a kid. This is why I love my family. They never force me to believe in what they believe in. It’s my own life and I am the one who decide my actions. They just teach me. I thank God for giving me the best family ever. No matter how crazy they are , they’re still your family. And God always give the best for you. Sometimes we can’t see how great is God’s gifts for us, but believe that everything is going to be okay. What are you going to do on Christmas? I hope you will have a great time. Have a great day!

IMG_2266
zara top - COTTONCANDY blazer - zara pants - steve madden shoes - local store necklace - COTTONCANDY belt - COTTONCANDY clutch - random bangles and rings

IMG_2268

IMG_2269

IMG_2270

IMG_2271

IMG_2272
Please forgive my tired face and panda eyes. I took these photos on my test weeks and I haven't got time to post them. I was still wearing braces here. I also haven't cut my bangs so, another bad hair day.

IMG_2273


IMG_2274


IMG_2275

IMG_2277
 IMG_2276

IMG_2278



Follow me on

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! I love the pink pants and the clutch.

LUXESSED

Nitika Bhatia said...

you look soo chic!! Great pairing up of the pink pants with monochrome and that envelope clutch! :)
Love
Nitika
PS- New outfit post is up at my blog, do have a look - http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2012/12/ootd-dress-up-with-twist-asymmetrical.html

Helena Natanael said...

loving your heels! and happy triple twelve for you, nath! :)

Anastasia Goenawan said...

wow, it's pretty rare for a family to let their children choose their own religion..or maybe i just don't hear much about this cases..-__-

btw, love your bag and top..:D
wish u a great day!

xoxo
VIE BELLE

kristina said...

love your pants and bag..

www.kristinateo.blogspot.com

Claireta Teressa said...

adorable!
you still look pretty with a tired face and panda eyes ☺

Maria Widjaja said...

lovin your shoes and the color combinations!
xx
www.bourbonribbon.com

Cynthia Bk said...

your heels are amazing! so does the clutch!

http://bellespell.blogspot.com/

yunita elisabeth said...

so lovely <3

http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

Windi Wuisan said...

the shoes are TDF
and a trick from me maybe? you can reduce your panda eyes with a liiitle foundation. but, you are pretty though. don't need a lot of make-ups.

www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

Rimma Izzaty Putri said...

love your shoes!

putri soe said...

i love the colors! and also the clutch (:

Cheers from Jakarta,
www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

simply but chic ! love your shoes :)

This is real and This is me

Jessie said...

You look super fab!

Mind to follow each other?

jessie xx

Jaqueline Holiyanto said...

love your shoes nath and the jeans too :)

Danny said...

very stylish! I love to see shirts with stripes :)

Ellyzabeth said...

your heels, nathh! really love it, and also love your pink jeans, so cute!

Unknown said...

The steve madden shoes are just superbbb! Love them <3

xx
crunchy cheese me

Veren Lee said...

i love your pink pants !! <3


www.verenlee.com

Intan Aprillia said...

lovely pants :)

prillamie.blogspot.com

Meilina Utomo said...

Love your nice color combination :)

xoxo
http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

Mitha Komala said...

love the heels Nath! you look stunning still despite the tiring exam weeks xx

Letters To Juliet

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Love your clutch!

www.fashioncontainer.com

Anonymous said...

Everything about you is adorable!! Keep it up!

Caro * said...

Fabulous style !! Love the color of your pants, you are very elegant :)